Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Stuck in medford
about 2and a half weeks ago 2 horse cops came to the rgm and hasseled me because they said I was making lewd remarks to kids on lansdowne st.Then they asked for my license and registration. they said the car could not be moved until I had mass license he questioned me about the bennie babies on my dashboard and said it was perverted for a man to have toys and he was gonna keep an eye on me. the next day Igot my license changed. They came by a week later and asked who moved the vehicle I told them I did I aimed my camera at the officers and took his pic he said if you can shot me I can shoot you and pulled his gun out (see photos horse kops my space rolling green monster album). I hid behind the rgm and they rode off laughing.Well the first yankees game i was in front of cask&flagon and sargent nitt came up to me and started hasseling me he came back 5 minutes later and said I was makin fun of little people and to get the fuck out of there or go to jail for no permit (you don't need a permit to be a street preformer)I said i would move down the street and he said don't stop as i was walking down the street one of the other police officers saw me and i told him what happened he told me were to set up about half an hour later or so officer nitt came back slamin his fist into his other hand and laughed and told me i didn't have enuf money to get my van out of the tow yard I went to find the captian on duty and was told that he had athorized the tow. they said I had no registration.(Ido) i went to district 4 and they told me that the computers at the registry were down but they would not be able to tell weather I was registered or not .I had to have the rgm towed from stadium auto body unless I registered the rgm and then they changed it to failed inspection as the reason..they had trouble towing it because of damage to tranny and e brake and towed it to mikes I spent the wekend there and went to fenway park for the yankees series. where I meet sargent nitt . the horse officers came by the day after I was towed and laughed about my perdicament and said thergm would not pass inspection one off the horse officers called me a fag (he was a different officer than the one on the left in the photo of kop pulls a gun see horse kop album on my space ) and then they rode off. after the last yankees game i spent the nighrt at mikes and in the morning he got me on the road .As I was leaing mikes I hit a car going out of the lot. Then Ilost my sears xcargo rooftop carrier on storrow drive by hitting a bridge (the sign that your suppose to hit before you go under the bridge was to high up.I finally made it to medford to get inspected burt failed . I tried to fix it and came back but still couldn't pass .I'm now at duff's spring on mystic ave In medford .If you want to help me donations will be accepted at duff's ,the sausage guy on lansdowne st. or mikes auto repair at 45 brighton ave behind autozonright near comm ave where the tracks turn thank you dave